19 August 2010

my creative space 'paper craft'

Greetings all,
Well i've been a bit paper crafty with my replacement printer (burglars trod & broke my printer) & having lots of fun with it.  First stop more stickers for the paper craft packs i keep promising myself i'll actually compile & sell one day . . . how much fun is the excess sticker curly mess??  Of course it has since been stuck to an egg carton to make a crazy headed crocodile . . .
& how much fun is Wordle on bunting??  I made this for Shop Handmade.
So there you have it, a short & sweet blog post.  I have 3 patchwork quilt orders due in the next 3 days.  Today was spent at the AIS (Australian Institute of Sport) watching my girls zoom around the track, throw & jump - it was freezing, wet, windy, then sun in my eyes = migraine!!  So back to resting my head & oh that's right, i'm running an Election BBQ & Cake Stall at our school this Saturday as a P&C fundraiser.  Tomorrow will be lugging cartons of cold drinks into the car, ice & sausages, fun + tonnes of baking as you never can rely on donations!!
Where does it end??  So you won't be hearing too much from me for a few days, have great weekends & happy voting.  Love Posie

9 comments:

Megan said...

wow, i am always in awe of how much you manage to squeeze into your day. good luck with getting the patchwork quilts all done!

karenshopes said...

Slow down your wearing me out lol..............Love all the colorful stickers and yes you should get busy making up packs and selling them.
Karen x

moose and bird said...

Your stickers look like so much fun and the bunting looks fab too! Have a wonderful day of baking and hope you make lots of money for your fundraiser. Have a happy day. x

Tammy said...

love that wordle bunting Posie, you are a creative energetic girl! Have fun tomorrow you just reminded me to bake something for the plate our Schools fund-raising committee sent home.

Ruby Star said...

You go girl. Wish i could help you with some of that. x

Steph said...

I bet you are one super list writer! Hope your head is on the mend...poor love!! Sell oodles of sausages won't you and then indulge with a pot of tea and a whole block of choccie...go on!!

Corrie said...

and people tell me I'm busy! sure, not compared to you!

have fun tomorrow - love a good sausage sizzle and have been known to eat 2 in one sitting when I'm pg!

have one for me:)
Corrie;)

Heidi said...

I love your bunting!!!very nice!

Wendy said...

Love that bunting! Perfect!